I luv W Hotel, my dream one day is to visit/stay in as many as I can around the world (I know I know, big dream, but gotta dream big). I’ve just discovered that W Hotels will be featuring the gorgeous Elements AM/FM radio in all their hotels over the next 3 years. I heart this radio, it’s so sleek and gorgeous. BurkeDecor.com is already offering pre-orders! I think these will be hot ticket items, I know I want one (I’ve purchased a radio/cd player/alarm clock after I stayed a the W Hotel in Dallas and still enjoy every minute of it!).
Beautiful Simplicity from Sonoro
This timeless, high-quality Internet/FM radio alarm clock let’ s you choose from over 10,000 radio stations worldwide as well as listen to your favorite local FM programs. Select stations either by country or genre such as pop, jazz, classical, and many more. Connect the optional docking attachment (sold separately) and play your iPod with the press of a button. A sleek, sturdy remote control mirrors the beauty of this impressive radio.
Unique 3-Touch Control
- Sonoro name is an innovative touch sensor on/off switch and a means to change between FM, Internet or iPod aux-in
- Brushed metal, LED-illuminated ring controls the volume and station search
- Choose menu options from the touch sensor black circle within the ring
- Crisp clear golden OLED display with low power consumption
- Stylish acrylic front panel
- Eye-catching black, high-gloss finish
- Distinctive curved-corner wooden casing
Shop Now: Black Elements W Internet/FM (it also comes in white!)
Press Release: Starwood to feature sonoro audio’s luxury radios in W Hotels